Ecole Superieure De Gestion Et De Technologie (ESGT BENIN UNIVERSITY) is happy to announce the launch of the MLM system for agents and students of our prestigious university. It will be a web portal that will help control and track referrals and funds for the agents and students.
The most interesting part of this system is that it has two packages:
MLM Package: In the previous system for agents, when a student is referred, payment is made for each admitted student and that’s all i.e. thirty thousand naira (₦30,000). But with the MLM
system, payment doesn’t end there. Any agents referred student who refers another student will get that agent two thousand naira (₦2000) and the chain goes on like that till the sixth downline and then it stops.
Note: On like the regular MLM scheme we know, we do not ask you to buy a product, pay a fee, or have a particular number of downlines before you can earn. You can earn with just a
downline but do not exceed the maximum number stated. And once you have exceeded the maximum number of downlines, you can have another chain with a whole new referral and so
We need agents nationwide. Interested candidates should kindly fill the form by clicking the button below.
Once this is received and found qualified to be our agent, you will receive an email from us containing your unique referral link which can be shared on social media platforms. Whoever uses this link to fill the form is considered your candidate.
For further details, kindly contact the front desk officer on +22961483075 (Calls and whatsapp).
How to navigate through MLM system.Log in to the schools official website www.esgt-benin.com or www.esgtbenin.com
PLEASE CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD AT FIRST LOGIN
For school fees check:
1. In your student portal, click on the 3 lines at the top left corner of the page.
2. Scroll down and click on 'my fees'. There you'll see a list of all payments made. But if no payment has been made the page will be blank.
3. For more details about a particular payment made, click on the particular payment and dropdown short description of the payment will be seen. But for more extensive description, click on the particular payment and then click further on the sky blue box with arrow. There you'll see a thorough description of the fee. Whether cleared or not.
4. Afterwards, you can go ahead to download receipt of a particular payment by just clicking on the red box with the print sign.
To register your courses, follow these steps below:
1. Go to the schools website, and click on student portal and log in.
2. Click on the 3 lines at the top left corner of the page.
3. Click on course registration.
4. On the first box immediately after the word course registration, you'll see 'select some options', click on it and scroll to select as many courses you offer. Note: You can select more than one at the same time.
5. After selecting the courses, click on 'proceed'. Then your course is registered successfully.
6. To check for the courses you registered, click on the 3 lines again and select 'my courses' and you'll see them listed out.
Note: If you registered a wrong course kindly inform the school management to help you delete it.
You can also watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdp-QjctVDE
To register as a new student, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the schools website at www.esgt-Benin.com
2. Click on 'register now' at the top of the page.
3. Fill the application form.
a. All questions with red asterisk (*) is compulsory.
b. In the place for email address, make sure to use a valid accessible email address (gmail or yahoo). The reason is: admission letter, receipts and information from the school will be sent only to the email provided. Hence, you need an email that you can access anytime.
c. When filling in your phone number, do not include space or signs (I.e, +). Your number should include your country code without the plus sign (+) e.g. 2348105470957 for Nigeria.
d. Under the question what type of enrollment are you applying for', select 'regular registration' if you want to come over to study here. Then Online registration' if you want to study online from the comfort of your home.
e. After filling out everything correctly and completely, click on 'submit'. Note: Do not exit the website until you see the message 'Registration successful'. Then you'll wait for about 72hrs maximum to get your admission letter via email if accepted.
You can watch this video too
Username is either your matric number or email address
Password is your matric number by default and should be changed at first login
Yes, you can pay upto (6) Six installments
Here is the installment breakdown 20% of the tuition at the begining of the semester for returning students and 40% of the tuition when resuming for new students. 10% of the tuition mid semester 20% at the end of the semester And same applies to second semester Note: This installment breakdown applies to all fees EXCEPT hostel fees which is paid every semester.
The process of admission is as follows: Visit our website:www.esgt-benin.com for information or to fill the form online You can also fill the form directly online via: www.esgt-benin.com/application-form Your Admission Letter will be processed and be sent to you in 3 working days.
The courses available are as follows:
Faculty of Communication Art and Humanity
Faculty of management and social science
Transport and logistics
Catering and hotel management
Faculty of Science and Technology
Civil engineering(option: structure or highway engineering)
Computer science and engineering
Electrical & Electronics engineering(option: Electrical and Power or Electronics and telecoms
Processing, Acceptance fee, and Resident Permit: ₦29,500
Course Registration and Departmental Fee(Annually): ₦5,500
Matriculation Fees: ₦25,000
Practical fee(engineering dept): ₦30,000
Id card: ₦5,000
Transfer fee(200l direct entry): ₦10,000
Summary of all payments
Non-engineering new intake: ₦213000
₦10000 transfer fee (200l)
For final year transfer student